Recipe: Crispy chicken fillet stuffed with soft runny caciocavallo cheese in tomato sauce
Crispy chicken fillet stuffed with soft runny caciocavallo cheese in tomato sauce
(For 2 persons)
Chicken fillet 2 pcs
Egg 1 no.
RizzyItalia caciocavallo cheese 40g
RizzyItalia organic Extravergine olive oil 40g
Tinned peeled tomatoes 200g
RizzyItalia organic Extravergine olive oil 20g
1) Use a knife to cut a pocket into the side of the chicken fillet, season it with little salt and black pepper.
2) Cut caciocavallo cheese in small pieces. Stuff cheese in the fillet pocket.
3) Close the pocket with long sticks or skewers.
4) Open an egg. Soak the fillet in the egg then immediately place it on the flour. Repeat again, soak and put on flour.
5) Heat oil in a frying pan. Add fillet to cook for about 3 minutes each side.
Heat saucepan, add 10g of oil, minced garlic then tinned tomatoes. Simmer with low heat.
Add basil and rest of the oil.
Video (to be uploaded) : https://mrscooky.com/recipe/5eb3d51fa2514140ea4f1133