產地：安德里亞 (Andria of Puglia region)
- 於2020 年榮獲紐約國際橄欖油競賽金獎
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Monovariety Coratina Majolica
- Olive oil from 100% Coratina olives variety
- 100% Italian olives
- For those who are looking for the olive oil, with an intense taste
- Multi-award winning olive oil thanks to its excellent quality in the most prestigious international competitions
- Low level of acidity and high content of antioxidant
- Bottle with a unique and elegant design, ideal to enhance your table set.
- Limited quantity available
From the typical native olive of the Apulian territory, an oil characterized by an intense fruity and great personality; it has a rich and complex aroma with a fruity typical of fresh tones of freshly cut grass, artichoke and green tomato. In closing, harmonious bitter and inimitable spicy sensation. Ideal with fish and meat tartare, legume soups, bruschetta, pizza, fresh cheeses (burrata, mozzarella, ricotta, stracciatella), grilled meat and fish, grilled vegetables. Very low acidity and very high content of polyphenols and tocopherols. Try one of the best oils in the world. Four years in a row gold medal at the prestigious NYIOOC including 2019!