Recipe: Pasta fusilli with rocket leaves wrapped in caciocavallo cheese
Pasta fusilli with rocket leaves wrapped in caciocavallo cheese
(For 2 persons)
Pasta fusilli 200g
Tinned peeled tomatoes 250g
Rocket leaves 50g
RizzyItalia caciocavallo cheese 60g
RizzyItalia organic Extravergine olive oil 30g
(Decoration: cherry tomatoes)
1) Crush garlic. Cut caciocavallo in small cubes.
2) Heat 15g of oil in saucepan, add garlic to roast. Add peeled tomatoes and salt. Reduce to low heat to simmer.
3) In the meantime, boil a pot of water for pasta. Add salt and pasta when water is boiled. Cook 1-2 minutes less than indicated on the packet. Strain water away from pasta.
4) Add pasta and mix into tomato sauce. Add cheese into pasta sauce and reduce the heat.
5) Once cheese is melting, add rocket leaves and turn off the heat. Add the rest of the olive oil. Ready to serve.
Video (to be uploaded) : https://mrscooky.com/recipe/5eb3f952a2514140ea4f1167